Wednesday 11 December 2013

50 Cent Speaks On Kanye West's Interview With Sway.

Queens rapper/mogul 50 Cent does not seem to understand Kanye West’s recent approach to calling out the fashion
industry. Speaking on DJ Whoo Kid’s Shade 45 radio show, 50 expressed his opinion about his former rival’s public lashing out including the much talked about Q&A with Sway Calloway.
“I don’t know how it helps,” said 50 about Kanye’s media outbursts. “The problem, what he’s talking about doesn’t make any… the communication with Sway isn’t going to adjust that.”

“He had some good ideas, but the route was a little wrong,” adds the Get Rich Or Die Tryin’ creator about Ye’s move into fashion.

During the interview 50 also discusses meeting Nelson Mandela, homosexuality, his upcoming boxing event, connecting with SZA, and his Animal Ambition project scheduled for release in early 2014.

“I’m gonna drop it in January. I wouldn’t call it a mixtape because it’s a higher grade than the material I put out on mixtapes,” said 50. “I’m gonna put the Animal project out as my viral marketing plan. The album will come after – Street King Immortal.”